Theatre, performance and event designs, drawings, paintings and makings.

Thursday 12 April 2012

Einstein's Dreams ideas and procrastination

My new project has begun, it's a free project so basically I can choose whatever i want to do but it's based loosely around the book Einstein's Dreams. My ideas at the moment are mainly focused on creating a stop motion film set. I've wanted to do this for a long time and this project seems a prefect opportunity, so I'm quite excited. Although I've been home for a week and in the Peak district filming (a post will follow to tell you about the funs we had there) I've not done much work for this yet, although i have wasted about a week doing this drawing. fingers crossed I'll have some inspiration soon and burst into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment